The Advisory Board is hiring! We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a newly created position with a broad skill set including:
- Database management
- Research and analysis experience
- Budgetary/financial analysis experience
Check out the full Community Specialist Job Description to see if you could be the next addition to our team.
If interested, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, August 5.
The Friends of the Fells has invited you all to a “Top of the Tank” family fun day as part of the official ribbon cutting for the Spot Pond Covered Storage Tank and Pump Station. Click here for more information.
The final e-document of the Advisory Board’s Proposed FY17 Integrated Comments and Recommendations is complete! Read to learn:
- How the Advisory Board would reduce the rate increase to 3.34% from 3.91%
- The Advisory Board’s new approach to making it easier to join the MWRA’s waterworks system
- How the MWRA has “smoothed” rates for both water and wastewater customers, while keeping under the “Four No More” threshold
Click the image to view or download the entire document, or individual chapters.