The June 2017 installment of the Green Sheet gives a brief overview of the Advisory Board’s Integrated Comments and Recommendations. Highlights include:
- How we get to the lowest rate increase in five years
- How we reevaluate risk to protect ratepayers in future years
- Our approach on Deer Island’s NPDES permit and how it could save ratepayers millions of dollars
You can view, print, or download our entire Integrated Comments and Recommendations here.
This April 2017 edition of News and Notes brings the focus back to watershed management, and what we believe to be the necessary steps going forward. read more
This edition gives an overview of MWRA’s capital and current expense spending through the close of the third quarter of FY17.
Click below to learn more about:
• Current status of the HEEC cross-harbor cable relocation project
• Reduction in waterworks capital spending since Quarter 2
• And more!
This edition of the Green Sheet provides an overview of the MWRA’s proposed FY18 Current Expense Budget. Click the image below to learn:
• What the proposed MWRA wholesale rate increase is
• Current cost estimates for the cross-harbor cable project
• How much a new Deer Island NPDES permit might cost
This edition gives an overview of MWRA’s capital and current expense spending halfway through the fiscal year. Click below to learn:
• The current estimated costs for the Cross-Harbor Cable relocation
• How much waterworks capital spending is overspent and why this is a good thing
• And more!
This installment of News and Notes for December 2016 discusses the Advisory Board's well-attended meeting at Boston College on the subject of MWRA long-term water redundancy. read more