This edition gives an overview of MWRA’s capital and current expense spending through the close of the third quarter of FY17.
Click below to learn more about:
• Current status of the HEEC cross-harbor cable relocation project
• Reduction in waterworks capital spending since Quarter 2
• And more!
This edition of the Green Sheet provides an overview of the MWRA’s proposed FY18 Current Expense Budget. Click the image below to learn:
• What the proposed MWRA wholesale rate increase is
• Current cost estimates for the cross-harbor cable project
• How much a new Deer Island NPDES permit might cost
From NPDES permits strategies, rates moving forward, and a new approach to system expansion, the September 2016 Green Sheet lays out the Advisory Board's FY17 challenges and priorities. read more
At the next Advisory Board meeting Executive Director Joe Favaloro will update members on the challenges we see ahead for FY17. Top of the list are: The Advisory Board has stated time and again that “we pay for projects once.” The MWRA agrees with our position, b read more
Ratepayers Pay for Projects Once!! An Editorial by AB Executive Director Joe Favaloro The battle between the MWRA and NSTAR/Eversource (Harbor Electric Energy Company) took another turn earlier this month. A suit was filed by US Attorney Carmen Ortiz regarding th read more