Thanks for making this year’s field trip a resounding success! Check out our photos below and on our Flickr page. Also, be sure to check out the MWRA’s photos as well. Created with flickr slideshow.
The June 2017 installment of the Green Sheet gives a brief overview of the Advisory Board’s Integrated Comments and Recommendations. Highlights include:
- How we get to the lowest rate increase in five years
- How we reevaluate risk to protect ratepayers in future years
- Our approach on Deer Island’s NPDES permit and how it could save ratepayers millions of dollars
You can view, print, or download our entire Integrated Comments and Recommendations here.
This edition of the Green Sheet provides an overview of the MWRA’s proposed FY18 Current Expense Budget. Click the image below to learn:
• What the proposed MWRA wholesale rate increase is
• Current cost estimates for the cross-harbor cable project
• How much a new Deer Island NPDES permit might cost
The Green Sheet is a monthly video series that focuses on financial topics. The question staff asked was what to do if we had a great topic for a video that wasn’t financial in nature? Voila, the Just the FAQs video series was created. The inaugural episode outlined the role and responsibilities of the Advisory Board, followed by other editions. Unlike the regular Green Sheet, this series was intended to be used on an as-needed basis.
The latest edition of Just the FAQs takes on the topic of watershed management, explaining the history and the importance of watershed protection in the MWRA waterworks system. As always, we hope you find these videos informative and helpful.