This month’s edition of the Green Sheet provides an overview of the Collins Center report commissioned by the Advisory Board that quantifies the economic benefits of investing in water/sewer infrastructure. Click below to learn:
- For every $1 invested, how much in new tax revenue and funds into the private economy is generated?
- How many thousands of jobs have been created as a result of the Boston Harbor cleanup?
- Which two areas have been held back by a lack of water/sewer infrastructure?
The Advisory Board has an immediate opening for a Policy and Finance Analyst. Ideal candidates will have great analytical, research, and communication experience along with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a PC-intensive environment. Interested? Check out the full job description and submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10, 2015.
The July 2015 Board Discussion Highlights and Voting Summary features discussion on the following topics and more!
- Memorandums of Understanding with the Town of Winthrop and the City of Quincy
- Update on Invasive Aquatic Plant Management at MWRA Reservoirs
Additional background and MWRA staff summaries for all topics can be found here.