Check out this month’s edition of News and Notes to learn more about:
- What we’ll see on this year’s Annual Field Trip, and how to sign up
- How much Debt Service Assistance the MWRA would have received this year if the original formula had been fully funded. (Hint: it’s in the tens of millions)
- Read MWRA Executive Director Fred Laskey’s reflections on the MWRA’s 30th Anniversary
The June 24, 2015 Board Discussion Highlights and Voting Summary features discussion on the following topics and more!
- MWRA Board of Directors welcomes new member
- Have you seen the latest visitor at the Quabbin Spillway?
- MWRA Board approves Capital Budget of $148.1 million spending level
- MWRA Board approves Current Expense Budget of $702.5 million, a combined increase of 3.4%
Additional background and MWRA staff summaries for all topics can be found here.