This month’s edition of News and Notes includes information on:
- Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs Matthew Beaton’s attendance at the March Advisory Board meeting in Boston
- Environmental Appeals Board’s denial of a review of the Charles River Pollution Control District’s NPDES Appeal
This month’s edition of the green sheet is being released early due to the cancellation of the Advisory Board meeting. View this edition of the Green Sheet to see:
- What upcoming year is projected to be the most challenging year for wholesale rate increases
- How the proposed FY16 assessment increases differ between water and sewer utilities
Want the detailed version of the FY16 Preliminary Assessments by community? Click here, or visit our FAQs page.
Based on the overwhelming response of Advisory Board members, the February 19, 2015 Advisory Board meeting at the Bradley Estate, 2468B Washington Street, Canton, MA has been CANCELLED!
All items on the agenda will be rolled over to the March meeting at the Boston Water and Sewer Commission.
Please be advised that the Executive Committee meeting originally scheduled for Friday, February 13 at 8:30 AM has been cancelled. Many of our Committee members have snow duties in their respective communities and have been working tirelessly to mitigate the impacts of the storms, so we thank them for all of their hard work!
The January 14, 2015 Board of Directors Discussion Highlights and Voting Summary are here!
Highlights of this meeting include:
- Organizational changes at the MWRA
- 2013 Deer Island Outfall Monitoring Overview shows no adverse impacts to marine life
Additional background and MWRA staff summaries for all topics can be found here.